Stroke Community

Conceiving after a stroke

Should I have a c-section, if I had a stroke when I was 6months old. I am parcially paralized on.my left side and my dr seems to think a c-section is the way to go.  What do you think?
My daughter had a stroke at 28 years,which has left her with tingling in her left arm, severe headaches and memory loss, although she already has a child she was advised not to have anymore.She is now 20 weeks pregnant and although doctors and neurologists fail to agree and give constant conflicting advice she has been told there is no need for c section, that as long as she is on asprin, and then comes off it before birth,she can have a near normal birth, but will not be allowed to push, so this will  mean the use of forceps and suction,but like yourself was not keen on a section.