Stroke Community

Could stroke be the cause of some of my issues?

I've have several on going issues for a while and they've narrowed it down to an unknown autoimmune disorder or disease. The symptoms are to vague is what they always tell me. My undiagnosed symptoms include extreme fatigue, distorted vision, cold achy legs, a hard time with comprehension, rashes, sharp radiating pain in outer limbs, bone pain, and all over dryiness. Basically my eyes feel gritty, my mouth feels like cotton, and my body feels ithy dry.

Oh I guess I should mention what brings stroke up. I had a colon resection a couple of wees ago and found I had double vision in my left eye. They ended up referring a neurologist and he checked my reflexes and sent me for an MRI. For reflexes he noted a weak upward movemnt of my big toe? And found evidence of a prior stroke in my MRI. He didn't believe the double vision was a neurological issue and referred me to my eye doctor. I've been thinking on the prior stroke and am curious if it could be causing my issues. Several years ago I went to the ER fearing a stroke and was basicaly laughed at. Thanks in advance.
Somebody?