Stroke Community

Does this make sense

My husband ha a stroke 2 weeks ago but had a CT and was sent home the next day one night at home and he couldn't walk the next day I phoned 999 again they sent another paramedic out who said he was fine and the GPS who said the same hospital diagnosis was acute sinus and middle ear infection following Tuesday I went to pieces at the surgery he visited my husband and told us to go to AECU there they did an MRI and said he has had a stroke started him on aspirin and cholesterol tablets and sent him home again next 48 hours no visit or phone calls I had to chase up the stroke nurse who had no information about him then they phoned to say they would be over on Monday he has a never-ending headache and one side of his head and face is still numb how do we know if the 11 day delay has made things worse and is the numbness normal it's like he's invisible?
Hi, I am a 47-year-old female, who had a mild stroke last Tuesday, 11/24/15.  I walked in at Kaiser Hospital ER with a 225/112 bp...I was still conscious and walking normal as people described it.  I was sent home the next day but with 4 medications which included Lisinopril, Lipitor (cholesterol), Aspirin, Amlodipine, which I will be taking for life..sad but true.

I suppose people like your husband and myself have a different way of taking the stroke into our system.  Like what the doctors told me, I am lucky, that I am able to walk, no speech problems and my right arm and leg are well.

Please see a doctor soon.