Stroke Community

Information needed for alternative medicines for Stroke victims

I suffered Stroke more than 4 months ago and my right arm and leg were paralyzed. After some physical therapies my condition has improved slightly but the right side still go numb. Though I haven't had another Stroke, i live in constant fear as i feel dizzy quite often. I have been searching for and reading about alternative therapies and medicines that are known to help cases like mine. While researching on some herbs, I came to know about Notoginseng. In China and Japan, this herb is quite famous among Stroke victims for recovery and for prevention of Stroke. This forum http://www.sanqiginseng.com/forum/index.php gave me some idea. I would like to know your opinion about this herb and other alternative therapies.

Regards,
Jim