Stroke Community

Invisible stroke?

I'm 16 years old and i'eve had 5 mini-strokes. But the weird thing is that i would also get migraines and like flashing strobe lights before they hit. These mini-strokes happened right after I ate a hot-dog believe it or not. I had them periodically for 3 years. I thought of botulism, listeria, and stroke. Stroke was the most prominent one I thought about because of the numbness on the left side of my body, lack of speech and delirious hallucinations. I'm completely lost as to what this condition is. Help?
The nitrites in the hot dog could have brought on your migraines. Did you go to the ER and get a CAT scan for your strokes? My stroke was very much like a migraine, in fact I had two brain bleeds and I thought the first one was a migraine and treated it like one with migraine meds. During one of my MRI's of my noggin the Dr said she could tell from the MRI that I was a migraine sufferer.