Stroke Community

Is C-secton or vaginal birth safer after having a stroke?

My name is Jessica and I'm 21 years old. I'm 2 1/2 months pregnant. I had a stroke as a young child and have read that C- sectons are much safer for me. I was wanting to know if a C secton is safer rather than a vaginal birth? I am open to a C secton and have spoke with my og/gyn about it. She is unsure if it would be better consider that I would have to be under anistedic( sorry for the speling ). But even in vaginal births epiderals are used. I would love eveyones input. Thankyou. Sorry if the question got a little lost. My question is.... Should I have a C secton rather than vaginal birth? thank you
I had a stroke during my 25th week of pregnancy.  All my doctors said C section.  I did.  My baby is healthy with a beautiful round head!