My mother (age -53) had a left thalamic haemorrhage 3 months ago,due to hypertension. Which make her right side of body stop working.
During recovery phase, after one month of first stroke she had another stroke at same spot. But that doesn't effect the recovery.
Now her recovery is happening at good pase.
But today in morning she felt dizzy so we took her to hospital and doctor says she has a minor bleed in basal ganglia.
So my question is how many more haemorrhage we would expect in future during recovery. And is there anybody going through same situation.
Some important points.
1. She loss some weight 5-6 months before before first stroke.
2. She never had any complaint before her first stroke.
3. She used to take tensions of minor things.
4. After first stroke her BP even after medicine a sometimes reaches to 190.
5. So after 2nd stroke we change the doctor and now her BP remains between 125-160.
6. Today she suddenly wakes us up and her heart rate was 105 ( her normal hert rate after medicines is 70.) And she felt dizzy. So we took her to hospital. And find out about third haemmorrhage.
7. Doctor said due to long time hypertension she had multiple weak spots in brain.
Sorry for long question, I am really confused right now.