Stroke Community

Sound like a mini-stroke?

My mom is 85, good health generally. A month ago, she woke up and had really bad, room-turning dizziness (she couldnt stand up) and nausea , and a head ache.(NO orther symptoms)  After about 30 minutes, she took a Meclizine and slept. It went away and there were no residual problems at all.

Three weeks later, she was driving to meet me to eat and as she reached the restaurant, she developed double vision, head ache and a slight problem sayign what she wanted to say. No numbness, slurring, or face problems..and no stuttering.After 30 min, there were NO after affects. NONE.
She had a CTscan yesterday and we find out the results Monday from a neurologist. The cardiologist she has (she has Peripheral Artery Disease) prescribed Plavix to take the place of the 81 mg aspirin she had been taking. She takes blood pressure meds.
Does this sound like a mini stroke??