ecosplrinAV 75 mg. and Meto ER 25 mg.

Myself and my wife are taking Ecosprint AV 75 mg. along with METO ER for the last several years.  I dont know how long should we take this medicines.  Can you advise me in this regard.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If you and your wife are hypertensive, Meto ER would have been prescribed for this. So, you may have to continue this for a lifetime. However, if you have side effects to this medication, your doctor may prescribe alternate ones. Ecosprin is a blood thinner and may have been prescribed to prevent strokes/myocardial infarction. As long as you don’t have side effects to this therapy, you may be asked to continue with this medication. But please discuss with your doctor, based on your clinical condition he may advise.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.