Stroke Community

headaches after a mini stroke

I'm a 76 year old lady who recently spent a week in the hospital because of episodes of TIA. After a MRI a CT scan, EEG, and ECG, they told me I  had a mild stroke. While in the hospital they put me in heparin drip to thin my blood to start with, then they put me on plavix. I have episodes of bad sharp pain around my left temple coming down sometimes to may face, and from time to time especially after i take my BP meds with the plavix I get nauseated and light headed. My question is, are these sharp pains around the temple normal, and could the plavix be causing be being nauseous and light headed?
thanks  
Hello Dear,

Your headache and nausea could be due to plavix.You should consult your doctor about it, also you have to be alert as a TIA may increase the risk of stroke and be cautious about neurological symptoms like weakness of muscles.
Best