Stroke Community

light stroke for 10 weeks

I had a light stroke 10 weeks ago. The only symptom that has disappeared is my slurred speech. I still have major balance problems; my fingers on my left hand are numb; my lips on my right side are numb; and I have blurred vision.
When can I expect these symptoms to go away?
I have had a speech problem, which I attribute to a mini stroke as diagnosed by the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fl.  They also diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia.

Since it didn't clear up, I sought a Speech Therapist who diagnosed me with Dysarthria.  I have not received any treatment yet.

I have had the condition for several months.  I used to fall a lot, but I have learned to be very careful.  My vision is blurry.  I also have Diabetes, type II.  I'll post again once I receive treatment for my speech.