Stroke Community

mini stroke or pinched nerve

i was just standing today when it felt like my tongue swelled up, words were kind o wlurred and when i smiled only the right side of my mouth moved. i also have pins and needles in both arms and hands and sometimes in my legs, is this a mini stroke or pinched nerve? i have no headaches for about three weeks. i am 60 years old
You have some classic symptoms of a stroke with the word problem and only one side of your face moving.  The sensations on both sides of your body are more unusual for a stroke, but you owe it to yourself to get medical help ASAP.  If you have had a small stroke or TIA, you have a far bigger chance of having a major stroke.  Really, go to the ER or a doctor right away.