Stroke Community

signs

I am 22 ylo  with headaches, blurr vision/speech, numbness in right hand and arm.  I went to the ER and was dx. with sinutis.  I had CT and chest X-ray with lab work all came back normal.  My question is the signs for sinutis infections are the signs that I had was wrong dx.
Sinusitis develops when the mucous membranes of your upper respiratory tract — the nose, pharynx, sinuses and throat — become inflamed. The swelling obstructs the sinus openings and prevents mucus from draining normally. This creates a moist environment conducive to infection.
The symptoms are usually head ache,facial pain,nasal congestion.It does not cause blurred vision/speech or numbness.Maybe your severe head ache could have given the impresson of blurred vision but not to your other complaints.
Since you are only 22 years of aon't seem to be a candidate for either TIA/stroke.Unless as  a rare case you have had a TIA?
A transient ischemic attack (TIA, often colloquially referred to as "mini stroke") is caused by the temporary disturbance of blood supply to a restricted area of the brain, resulting in brief neurologic dysfunction that usually persists for less than 24 hours.
Symptoms vary widely from person to person, depending on the area of the brain involved. The most frequent symptoms include temporary loss of vision (typically amaurosis fugax); difficulty speaking (aphasia); weakness on one side of the body (hemiparesis); and numbness or tingling (paresthesia), usually on one side of the body. Impairment of consciousness is very uncommon.
A TIA can be brought on by the use of certain psychiatric drugs such as ZyPREXA.Are you on it?Do you have a history of smoking from a very young age?
Inf your symptoms it would be really difficult to diagnose some one of your age with a TIA.
REF;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_ischemic_attack