Stroke Community

stroke

hi, my grandmother just had a mild a stroke, she is 75 years old and had a bypass operation about 15 to18 years ago. her condition worsens every single day, like first she only has weakness of her left arm muscles, but now, just after 2 weeks she cannot stand already, and have been complaining pains in different parts of the body....what i know about mild stroke is that it has a very good prognosis, then why is it that with the case of my grandmother, it seems to be progressing?
listen to her and let her neurologist know ,i have the same pain it is very real