Stroke Community

stroke

my da suffered a mini stroke 2 days ago. he seems alomst the same except for the short ter memory loss. is this normal? and will it go away? what can i do?
This would not be a mini stroke.The definition of a TIA is that symptons of the stroke disappear after 24 hours. So I would have him go back to the doctor and get a scan of his brain since it seems some memory was affected. With therapy and neuroplasticity he should be able to get better.Make sure he gets information on how to prevent a second stroke from happening.
Dean