i quit smoking and drinking and started doing yoga and pranayam

its been a month now that i have quite smoking and feeling so good in life now..
its like all silly pains are going away slowly slowly and am feeling more energetic in life..
am so glad that i made the decision to quit as early as possible in life..
i can take more rounds in running now...
my anxiety is also going away slowly and i feel good about it
pranayam is really helping me to improve my health
i see myself getting better day by day and am sure i will be fine soon..
That's awesome!  Have you tried MedHelp's addiction tracker .. you can track cigarettes:  http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/addiction

C~
Yeah, just keep on doing that and you'll definitely be fine soon. Good luck! ^_^

You are reading content posted in the Success Stories Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.