advice needed

Im a breastfeeding mother of a four week old boy. He has been throwing and spitting up a lot and it comes out of his nose too most of the time. I've decided to co-sleep with him in my big bed, with a flat surface and tilted to the side a little, so I can watch him better. This is my fourth healthy baby. Anyone have advice I could do to make him safer from SIDS?
Has he been checked for reflux?
Nope. When I brought him in for his two week check they said he was gaining good weight and I told them about the vomiting, I told them I'm burping him more often and not just letting him nurse when he wants to suck, by giving him a pacifier instead. They said that's all good.. but he's still throwing up now. I'm thinking it's reflux too.
My son the same way he has acid reflux. It also could be a blockage. Have him up more don't let him lie flat I really does help.