Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts Community
33 Members

My friend is an addict

Please help me. My best friend told me yesterday that she is addicted to hydros. She's going in Monday to start Suboxone in hopes that this will stop her habit. She has had, up to, a $150.00 a day habit. I want very badly to help her, support her, and to be there for her. But I have no clue what to expect, or, what to do to help and support. I'm desperate. Please help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.