Stress Test SVT

I am a 39 yr old male and my job sent me for a stress test the other day that was required for a school I must attend.  The school incorporates some moderate exercise into their curriculum. Needless to say I failed the test, at the very end when the treadmill was at its highest incline my BPM went up to about 250.  A little about me, I am fairly active, I run about 4 times a week and never had a problem during any of my runs.  After the test I was told that I needed further testing and had a sonogram and bloodwork done. I also left the office wearing a Holter Monitor. I am really bummed out and kinda scared about the whole thing. I really need to attend this school for career progression now I'm not sure if they will clear me to go.  I went out yesterday and ran a few miles and had no ill effects..I really just don't understand what this all means. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening.

Jay
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Cyanide_Kandy28 commented on My AVNRT Story
Sep 03
Shellalbany uploaded a new photo
08/16
Shellalbany joined this group
Welcome them!
08/16