Swine Flu Community
154 Members
Girlfriend has bad flu n wont let me around her or no one else or shell cry????
So for the past few days my GF has been really sick with the flu she cries if anyone goes near her,  and I'm not sure why. I feel it's important to mention they have something to do with the fact that she's a little.. In little space she only lets me around her for a bit. Even she aint sure why she does it? But now could it be different? Continual little space or?? She aint really talking w me so idk.. When i ask she ignores me or either answers "plz go away" or something. Takin her to doctors soon after convincing finally!!
Swine Flu Community
154 Members
189 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.