Swine Flu Community
155 Members

H1N1 & Herpes Simplex

I'm a 70 year old Male and about two years ago I had an episode of small blisters in the roof of my mouth on one side and the next day little lesions appeared. My dentist sent me to Oral Surgeons and they diagnosed the condition as latent Herpes Simplex. Since that time, I haven't had a repeat of the blisters, but did have several outbreaks of the lesions and many days of just soreness in the same area, usually complemented with a feeling of mild malaise.

My question is: Should I be concerned with getting the H1N1 shot since I have this condition ?
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.