Swine Flu Community
155 Members

INFLUENZA VIRUS

my little sister was sick for almost 2 weeks on/off with doctors prescription antibiotics still she is that good until 1 day they went Canada to have a vacation that day her mother notice that she looks pale and doesn't want to eat anymore that is the time they rushed to hospital only to find out she have a INFLUENZA VIRUS,now my question is DO I HAVE THE SAME FLU because I chill,headache,high fever leg pain,?
Possibly..
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.