Swine Flu Community
155 Members

Metallic taste after vaccine

I'm wondering if it is normal to have a metallic taste in your mouth after receiving the H1N1 vaccine? I just got the shot today and notice a distinct metallic taste in my mouth. Anything to worry about?
Yes, this is very dangerous. If this happens, you should seek medical attention immediately.

This can be one of the side effects of the [url=http://www.swinefluinfo.org]swine flu[/url] vaccine. You must consult your physician for getting a proper treatment.

That wretched taste remains in my mouth also. It's been 3 days since I received a Flu Shot for the very first time in my life. Over & over again, I asked the Pharmacist over and over again if there were ANY side effects whatsoever. That I was Disabled & on a bicycle & would not be able to get home safely. Fine, a bitter taste? But collapsing for 24 hours straight, all of a sudden feeling like I HAD the actual Flu? Aches & Pains? Vomiting? Why didn't the Pharmacist WARN me about all of this? That wretched taste is still Lurking, I remain Dizzy, & feel like absolutely Horrid! I just had the Flu one month ago and was FINALLY Cured! NEVER AGAIN.
What is with all of the typing errors on this site? I am an English Professor so they certainly are NOT emanating from MY computer. "It HAS been 3 days...."
"That I was completely Disabled do to a severe Vision Impairment, on a bicycle, and HAD to get home safely. I could NOT experience ANY side effects whatsoever. This "Pharmacist" claimed the ONLY Side Effect I might experience would be a slight swelling/pain in my arm. He did NOT state that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed for 24 hours, even to simply walk my canine, nor did he inform me that I would have all of the aches, pains, and fever that go hand in hand with the actual Flu!! And the Vomiting?? Not to mention I STILL feel feverish and Food tastes absolutely Despicable! That's not my main concern - the tingling - Pins and Needles in my lower calfs is what frightens me. I can't Drive and must be able to bike. Thanks a lot, Pharmacist - I had FINALLY just kicked the AUTHENTIC Flu one month ago - I cannot believe you gave it RIGHT BACK to me!
Additionally, when this so-called "Pharmacist" discovered that my Insurance covered the entire shot, he decided to jump on the chance and do my OTHER Arm! A Pneumonia Shot. "Just think, you will be saving $450.00, young lady!!" This WILL be continued; I remain far too weak to finish, now that I so wonderfully have the FLU,AGAIN. Who invents these Horrifying VACCINES? Oh? The Chickens??! Yes, Go Ahead, use the poor fowl for your "Scape-Chicken".
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.