Swine Flu Community
155 Members

long term effect of 1978 russian flu

While at AIT in Jan 1978 Maryland I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for seven days. I was seventeen at the time and thought nothing of it, ignorance is bliss. Now at age fifty two and for the past decade I have had breathing problems which include three bouts of pneumonia and bluing of the lips and fingernails along with a rather long list of medical problems that include the heart and strokes. Have there been any long term studies or solid reliable information about effects on the body decades after contracting the Russian flu. Please post to ***@****     Thank you.
While at AIT in Jan or Feb 1978 at fort sam TX. I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for a few days to. I would like to know if
has long effects too.
Did you ever receive an answer to this question? I too, contracted the Russian Flu in in 1978, while in AIT at Ft. Leonardwood, Missouri. James E. Whitfield
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.