Swine Flu Community
154 Members
simptoms
what are the symtoms of swine flu???
There is terrific info on the cdc's flu pages - http://www.cdc.gov/H1N1flu/qa.htm

grace
my son has just been diagnosed with swine flu. his first symptom was headache and joint pain. he started getting a sore throat and his fever went to 103.1 with a high heart rate. he has a cough and has trouble talking. all these symptoms came within 3 days. i hope this helps.
I have come down with something myself,sore throat headache burning up cold isnt good,my son had to go to hospital thought he had swine flu,he was burning up cough being sick cold,etc,but he had a virus,not swine flu,how you feeling?take care x
Swine flu symptoms are the same as for any other flu. What most people do not know is that swine flu is generally less serious than the regular flu. Last year, during the supposed pandemic, there were fewer cases of all flus and fewer deaths.
Swine Flu Community
154 Members
189 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.