TO GOD BE THE GLORY Community
61 Members

Prayers needed

Asking for your prayers as me and my husband start our Cycle 2.. We both want a baby so bad. I am 32, no fertility problems at all. My husband is 30 and he is paralyzed from the chest down. We had our first insimination on the 11th of August and unfortunately, it did not work. We are prayful and hopeful we will have a better outcome on the second cycle. We have been through so much and it was only through the grace of God we made it!! Please keep us in your prayers as I pray for you all!
GOD is ABLE!!! I sure will
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.