TTC Over 40 Community
428 Members

Could i be pregnant

I just turned 52 and two years ago I was tested and found out that it was possible that we could get pregnant on our own so i had a tubal reversal done. We use herbal supplements to improve egg and sperm quality as well as various other supplements. My cycle was a bit irregular then i started using Vitex and it returned to normal. I track ovulation and all the other good stuff that goes along with trying to conceive. Now in Feb. I had my period from 13-21 and no period in March. I felt like I was going to begin my cycle but no show. Since the missed period I have gained some weight, have headaches when I wake up, am nausea and vomit sometimes after eating. i also feel like my stomach is bloated, I am constipated, tired and moody. So since we were trying to conceive we are hoping that I am pregnant however most people think im nuts and its just menopause. Other people see me and tell me they think I am pregnant. We want to be pregnant but scared to do test and find out were not.
Has anyone else had these kinds of symptoms and are pregnant.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.