TTC Over 40 Community
427 Members

UPDATE...ROLL CALL #5!!! 2010...OUR YEAR TO GRIN ;o)

Greetings Ladies...

It's 2010...Our year for a BFP w/a Grin! ;o)

Blessed, Safe & Prosperous New Year To Everyone!

We are 70 members Strong we are! ;o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JANUARY LADIES!!!

If you are on the Roll Call List & would like to be removed, please don't hesitate to let me know. I know sometimes it gets a little sticky and we may need a break from the TTC Journey & Journal. ;o)

PLEASE, if you are on the list...post some sort of update, even if you are still ttc Au naturale, in tww, "no changes", please remove me, started AF, etc. I'm really trying to keep it current and would appreciate the feedback. Thanks ladies.

I'm soooo excited for all of our BFP's!!!  Waaaaay to go all you sexy mommas!! ;o) We are collectively sending out SRSSBD (some really seriously sticky baby dust) to ALL the "Honeys",  and a lil bit X-tra to those with BFPs. ;o) Our list is growing. If something  
changes, please post so that we have your current info correct.

Cheers Ladies...

Savanha: ttc~Au Naturale...til green light for IVF! AF finally arrived!! CD9 (01/25)  

ita17 (Laura):  ttc~ Au Naturale...starting Acupucture & Herbs    

SoCalTricia (Tricia): Planning TR in March

SuzM (Suz): ttc~Au Naturale...

SusieQ64 (Susan): ttc~Au Naturale...

TreeFrog7 (Wendy): ttc~ Au Naturale...tww (01/06)

Miranda9 (Mira): ttc~Au Naturale...

Mature Momma (Debra): Planning on TTC again in Feb2010 4 snowbabies ;o)

alikat1205 (Kat): ttc~Au Naturale....

Lilian69 (Miranda): ???

AliceW: ttc~IVF....CD17 (01/20)  

sophiejeanne (Stephani): ttc~Au Naturale....CD5 (01/20)  

Naturschld (Linda): Will actively ttc~ again--Feb 2010.

Marcy: ttc~Au Naturale...  

Mjmom69: ttc~Au Naturale...  

Kathy421(Kathy): 2nd IVF (approx~2months)

Pum (Heather): ttc~ Au Naturale...CD25 w/Positive *wink* energy ;o) (01/20)

Sherri90049 (Sherri): ttc~Au Naturale...8DPO (01/20)....Colonic on the RISE! ;o)

Klar009 (Catherine): ttc~Au Naturale.... Organic diet +supplements to improve body.

Justtolate (Just): Preparing for FET... (eggs 4day fertilization~01/10)

mlb1234 (?): ttc~Au Naturale...w/injectables...CD16 (01/20)

ethyl563 (?): ttc~Au Naturale?...

Congratulations ~BFPs

JourneyJoJo (Jo): 36wks... Due: Feb2010

Mybabypooh (Silvana): 9wks...Beautiful & Strong HB~122 next u/s 12/18! ;o)

Sue68: 13wks...! ;o) Ammino~ 27 Jan 2010

Babyrussell (Saada):  11 wks. due~ Aug 2010

Alexis2358 (Alexis): Congratulations...BFP (01/13) U/S: 01/28...betas "tripping"!!! ;o)

Breezy300: BFP!!! Yes...Au Naturale! Congratulations.

~Cheers & (((HuGs)))

~Savanha
Helllloooooo;) so tonight is my 2nd night of gonal-F @ 225!  I'm excited but a but nervous because my dose is kind of high, I think anyway!  I was on 150 when I did gonal last July, & I produced 2-3 big follies in my one little ovary ;o)

Doing meds is hard for me a bit, only cuz I TRY to live as much of an "organic" life as much as possible, & here I am injecting hormones in me.....kind of like those "bad" ;) farmers do to cows! LoL!!!

The things we do to speed things up!  I'm gonna do only a few cycles at the most (hopefully only this one!) then I don't....
Probably just try totally natural ;o). I have another acupuncture app. On Wednesday after my US. I also looked up accupressure points last night & now my ears are RED! Hahaha!  There's a few points there for fertility ;o}

lots of luck & happiness to all my girlfriends ;)
Hi Laura!

Living the organic life is great, but sometimes ya gotta take advantage of the help that's out there! A little boost! So very best of luck and lotsa SSBD for you and everyone!

We're going to wait a month or two before trying again, but I want to keep up on how everyone else here is doing! Also want to learn more about some of these ART's and stim medications, as I might be there sooner than later!

I saw my new RE today and I LOVE her! She is sharp, thorough, kind, patient, and every other great adjective there is! I could tell she really wants to get to the bottom of my recurrent chemical pregnancies. She ordered lots of labs and another HSG (last one was in 1998) so maybe we'll figure out something soon! :-)
Thanks so much for your note! I appreciate it! I am thinking as positive as possible! I know that all this (TTC) will go alot easier when my health is better and I am stronger! In the mean time, I will live vicariously through you guys! :-) And DH2B and I will do alot of "practicing" as we call it!
Hi Savanha,

Thanks so much for being the keeper of all this information. I just wanted to let you know that I've unfortunately been in the process of miscarrying since last week. My hCG levels were down to 19 on Friday, and I'm going in this morning to have blood drawn again to see if they're below 5 yet. So, yes, I got my second BFP au naturale, but it either got stuck in my tube or it was chemical. I'll keep trying!

Thanks,
Breezy
My AF has always been heavy with lots of cramping too (except when I was on the Pill), but she's changed over the years. She's usually still heavy for day, but she's gotten shorter with age. Anyway, the tissue I passed Saturday night was not normal for me. It was grey and looked like a sac of some sort--definitely its own entity. I called my RE yesterday and he said it might be what's known as a decidual cast, which would, indeed, determine that my pregnancy was most likely ectopic. I'm taking the tissue in today to see if they can tell me what it is. Of course, the hope is still that the fertilized egg made it to the uterus, so I'm hoping that the tissue is NOT a decidual cast, but I looked up pictures of it online and it does look kinda similar. Hard to tell.

I'll let ya know when I do.

Breezy
Ladies,

Thank you for the updates.

Breezy: Again, I'm so sorry about your m/c, but I am encouraged that you DID conceive twice naturally against the naying odds. ;o) (smile is about the naysayers) Keep up the good research & application...we know it works. (((HuGs)))

Laura: You have to do what you can. I totally understand, because I use to say when I was much younger that I'd Never have surgery. ;o) At least you are incorporating Eastern w/Western and hopefully that will be the answer. What CD are you on?

Sherrie: Sounds like you hit the proverbial jackpot with your new RE. She sounds like a dream come true. ;o) Shows how sad the majority (seems like) of Res/Infertility Clinics are...always so neg when it comes to more mature women. Congrats to you and I hope to hear great news soon.

RSSBD to All,
~Savanha
I am now cd22 and it's been 3 dp trigger.  (Long story short, last Mon. had one18mm on right (bad side) and one 13-14mm on left.  Nurse thought I'd ovulate on my own but I know better so I went in on Friday, had two 18mm on right and one 14mm on left.  Triggered next day.  Now just waiting but it's unlikely to happen this month. They said they have had 14mm result  in pregnancies but not often.  Why couldn't the TWO 18's have been on the left!  Dang it!)
I'm not sure why the right side is the "bad" side,  but I do know that you simply never know what might happen. Definitely keep us updated. I'm hoping for you!!

Breezy
Thanks for the support. It's true--it does give me hope that I've been pregnant twice, against the odds. I just wish so badly that this whole thing with my tubes hadn't happened.

At any rate, I took my tissue to the RE yesterday. He said if it can be analyzed, it will be and they'll get the results to me in a week. I'm hoping that it was not a decidual cast (more indicative of an ectopic pregnancy), but I'd rather have the answers than not.

If I go quiet for awhile, it's b/c I'm going to 10,000 appointments and working 'til 10 every night, but I'll definitely be back with the tissue results when (if) I get them!

Good luck to all!

Breezy
I have no tube on the right from an ectopic last summer!! :(
Greetings Ladies...

We are 70 members Strong we are! ;o)

Cheers Ladies...

Savanha: ttc~Au Naturale...til green light for IVF! AF finally arrived!! CD11 (01/27)  

SuzM (Suz): ttc~Au Naturale...

SusieQ64 (Susan): ttc~Au Naturale...

Miranda9 (Mira): ttc~Au Naturale...

alikat1205 (Kat): ttc~Au Naturale....

Lilian69 (Miranda): ???

AliceW: ttc~IVF....CD24 (01/27)  

sophiejeanne (Stephani): ttc~Au Naturale....CD12 (01/27)  

Marcy: ttc~Au Naturale...  

Mjmom69: ttc~Au Naturale...  

Pum (Heather): ttc~ Au Naturale...CD32? w/Positive *wink* energy ;o) (01/27)

Sherri90049 (Sherri): ttc~Au Naturale...15DPO (01/27)....Colonic on the RISE! ;o)

mlb1234 (?): ttc~Au Naturale...CD23 (01/27)  4dpt

ethyl563 (?): ttc~Au Naturale?...

Breezy300: ttc~.Au Naturale...

Congratulations ~BFPs

JourneyJoJo (Jo): 36wks... Due: Feb2010

Mybabypooh (Silvana): 9wks...

~Cheers & (((HuGs)))

~Savanha
When they were going to remove my left tube (due to a hydrosalpinx), I was worried about ovulating from that side and not being able to conceive those months. But the doctor explained that it happens all the time that a woman will ovulate from the side with no tube and get pregnant anyway b/c the egg manages to get picked up by the tube on the other side. So don't lose hope on the months that you ovulate from the "wrong" side!

Breezy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.