TTC Over 40 Community
428 Members

heartrate and fetal pole

I went to the Dr and at 6 weeks 6 days after IVF procedure. They found 2 sacs. 1 sac was empty and 1 sac had a fetal pole and low heartrate of 79. Now what? They want me back in 5 days to see if any improvement.  Now I'm sad and worried. Any suggetions? Hope? Ideas?
I realize it's been over a month since you posted this comment and question.  I hope all has turned out well.  I too am in the same boat.  I went in last week for a 6w ultrasound and found 2 sacs - one small and empty, and the other larger with a yolk sac.  I was told it just might be too soon to see a heart beat.  Not sure how to feel.  Sad?  Worried?  Hopeful?  I just need one good egg!  Unfortunately, my doc is out of town and I can't get back in for another 2 weeks!  The waiting is so hard. Some days I feel terrible, other days I feel good which makes me worry. Again, I hope all is going well for you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.