TTC Young Community
61 Members

TTC 2 weeks late.. Could I still be pregnant?

I’m extremely amazed that I am not the only one on this boat. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past two years. This has become a journey since I am overweight and diabetic. Also, I’m in my early twenties. Doctors have tested me for, PCOD, Thyroid, Ultrasound ect. and everything shows negative.  Although, I have had many irregular periods in the past years, but I’ve been very fluent for the past eight month and we finally decided to try again last month (October) and according to my ovulation calendar I was ovulating (October 9th) in which I was active. Now, November 4th , I’m two weeks late and slightly spotting. I’ve taken numerous pregnancy test and they all come out negative. Could I still be pregnant? I finally made an appointment for this upcoming Tuesday I’m extremely anxious. Please looking for all the blessings and  advice I can get.
Well I am kind of in the same boat as you. I am 2 weeks late today, went to the doctor at 11 days late and got 2 positive urine tests but my bloods came back negative. I would say just sit back and relax until the doctors visit, but I know for a fact that is a lot eaiser said than done. Some womens hcg levels progress slower than others, some women don't even get positives on bloods until they are 4 months along. See what happens at the doctors, but if you miss another period, I would say go and get an ultrasound just to be sure.
Baby dust and I hope you recieve the result you are looking for
Blessed be <3
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.