TTC after Mirena Community
11 Members

Advice Please!!!!!!!

OK so I am very new at this so if I am in the wrong forum let me know. I had my mirena put in Aug. 2011 after the birth of my first daughter. Before conceiving her I was told I had pcos but conceived her naturally. My husband and I are now trying for #2. I had mirena removed Jan. 2 and received AF Jan. 6. It seemed to be very normal. I'm not sure if I actually ovulated or not. I got a bfn Jan. 27 but am thinking maybe it was to soon. Symptoms include strange sensation in lower stomach, emotional, breast sensitivity. Could I possibly be lucky enough to be prego?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.