TTC after Mirena Community
11 Members

Mirena Removal

Is it normal or am I pregnant? I had Mirena removed 7 days ago. I have experienced breast tenderness, and exhaustion, and lower back pain. I also a couple days ago spotted and had some cramps. Just hoping and crossing my fingers and toes that I am not pregnant this quickly:/ Please tell me this is normal after Mirena Removal.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.