TTC after Mirena Community
11 Members

help please

I need help I have had the iud mirena in for 7 years after giving birth to my daughter.  I had normal periods before I got pregnant and had the iud mirena put in. I got it taken out Jan 16th. With in the week I had brownish spotting that lasted for about 5 days . It has now been almost a month now and I still have not started.  I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative.  My boobs  hurt and they seam bigger. I'm not sure what to think has anyone had this problem to.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.