TTC after Miscarriages Community
256 Members

Cycle Buddies - 3/29

This is the third week in a row that I've gotten to add BFP's to the bottom of the list!  How exciting, they just keep rolling in.

Steph - CD35
peterjl/Mary - CD33
nmenyo/Nicole - CD31
bam/bridgette - 13DPO
mikaleen/Aileen - 8DPO
lori0615 - 8DPO
Lady84/Lisa - CD19
Aliciaandtrue - CD17
smr/Lori - CD15
Queenspade/Jenn - CD11
GMB/Gina - CD7 ?
texasangel - CD1
nunu - chillin
7preg3b- chillin
natalie910 - chillin
sakers/Sheena - chillin
Dmarie/Dana - chillin

Look at all the preggers!
Mapes/Melissa - 27W - Boy
kc1021 - 23W - Girl
Tiger63 - 22W
Dani - 22W - Boy
pat4rod - 20W - Boy
CacyMichelle - 18W - Boy
Munter - 18W
Ashmcc - 16W
Latrice - 15W
avik7/Anna - 12W
StephNP09 - 9W
kgokgo/Niki - 9W
nickswife/Gigi - 8W
BP0629/Brandy - 8W
melo1224 - 8W
hazeleyes/Amanda - 7W
cari227 - 6W
popcorn/Julie - 5W
elisha123 - BFP!!
Erica - faint BFP

March is almost done, spring is on the way and love is in the air :)
congrats to all the BFPs! :)
Thanks for all the work you do Bridgette! You're amazing :) And thanks for putting me at the bottom. We all know that might change, but it's nice to be there..
congrats Erica praying you will have a DARk BFP today :0)

Congrats Elisha123
Thanks Amanda, but it hasn't gotten any darker...I  don't know what's going on...I'm not getting my hopes up any higher though, that's for sure.. :S
Congrats again Elisha! I'm so happy for you! :)
Bridgette- Great job once again, what would we do without you! :)

Congratulations to "ALL" the BFP! It won't be long and we'll only have one list!
i know erica but i have a great feeling for you :0p BIG HUGS  and Bridgette I  forgot to GREAT JOB as ALWAYS :0)
Amanda, How are you doing??
BradyAm - welcome to the group!  I totally meant to ask you if you wanted to be added to the list and I forgot :(  We'll get you on next week though!!

Amanda - yes, we are anxious to hear how you are doing.
im feeling lost :0(  I have lost my appeitie and wont eat just drink water and cocktails (smoothie juice drink with chunks or fruit) thats it and i started spotting for a few minutes yesteday and today nothing so far just a lil brown discharge im guessing old blood I just cant wait til tomorrow for the u/s i havent been on the last few days b.c im trying to prepare myself for the wrods m/c.. just so i wont be in shock or something tomorrow at the u/s my MIL wants to go b.c she is the only one who knows and my DH and of course my lovely lady friends on here but thats it.. but I told her I am not having one tomorrow b.c i would like to do this on my own and not have someone there when they tell me its a m/c again. so i wont feel so sad
Oh sweety, I know this must be so hard for you.  Try to stay positive.  Like lots of women have said, they have spotted through pg.  I am saying a little prayer for you right now.
Thanx bridgette I am trying but everytime i see spotting that hope goes soaring out that bathroom window :0( i try to get that  hope back but it just isnt there but im praying ever minute that it will come back n my lil bean will be ok but it just fades more and more everyday
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.