TTC after Miscarriages Community
256 Members

Cycle Buddies - 4/12

Hoppy Bunny Day!

Erica - Frustrated! (but going to the dr soon)
Aliciaandtrue - CD31
Debs40 - 13DPO
lori0615 - 11DPO
Queenspade/Jenn - 10DPO
GMB/Gina - CD21
7preg3b - CD20
texasangel - 2 DPIUI
peterjl/Mary - CD15
nmenyo/Nicole - CD15
Dmarie/Dana - CD12
Steph - CD10
natalie910 - CD7
smr/Lori - CD3
bam/bridgette - chillin
nunu - chillin
sakers/Sheena - chillin

Buns in the Oven:
Mapes/Melissa - 29W / Boy
kc1021 - 25W / Girl
Tiger63 - 24W
Dani - 24W / Boy
pat4rod - 22W / Boy
CacyMichelle - 20 W / boy oh boy, it's a GIRL!
Munter - 20W
Ashmcc - 18W / Girl
Latrice - 17W
avik7 - 14W
kgokgo/Niki - 12W
StephNP09 - 11W
nickswife/Gigi - 10W
BP0629/Brandy - 10W
melo1224 - 10W
hazeleyes/Amanda - 9W
cari227 - 8W
popcorn/Julie - 7W
elisha123 - BFP
LadyM84/Lisa - BFP
mikaleen/Aileen - BFP

Now that we have this new forum, does anybody have any suggestions or anything they would like to see?  If I can get my kiester out of bed earlier I was going to try really hard to start back up with the positive quote of the day.  We've also tossed around the idea of sharing receipes once a week.  Is there anything we want to see done differently with it?
hey bam thankyou for the new thread , i'm glad to still be at the bottom :) i'm really being daft atm the last 3 times i have slept i have dreamt of miscarrying , i was only asleep for an hour earlier and dreamt of it . its so awful , i have the drs on weds i think i said tues before , that was the origional date but i have so much to do that day i had to say wednesday :) i'm going to try and blag an early scan out of him for 7-8 weeks i cant go on like this , i'm scared to go to sleep now :( my symptoms are still there well , my bbs dont hurt as much but my fiance said that if they hurt all the time because there growing then they would be hitting the floor by 9 months lol , i felt so sick last night but i actually want to atm , sound silly as soon as i start being sick i'm going to hate it but it will be worth it :)
Jen sorry about the BFN its still early though :)
steph are you there ?? how are you hope your ok :)

Bam theres nothing i would want you to do differently you do a fantastic job already :) so busy yet you find the time to do the list and keep up amazing x
also i'm really hoping that the dream doesnt come true but just before i even knew i was pregnant i dreamt i had a little girl :) i had a dream i had a baby just before i was pregnant with kaylum , i think the only reason i'm having these bad dreams is my paranoia getting the better of me . i really have a good feeling about this pg when i'm not sleeping or being paranoid , i feel it must have happend for a reason that i'm now due on my mc day , fate, destiny, karma i believe in all that stuff :) its my religion lol :) as you can tell i'm very mixed up about my feelings i'm happy i have a good feeling but also at the back of my mind i'm permanantly worrying about mc :) hmmmmm
I wasnt even worried about it last time in dec i was the 1st time but i was alot younger then so when i got pg in dec i didnt think of it going wrong , but it did so just because i'm worried about it doesn't mean it will happen . at least i hope to god not i don't think i could cope again , i didnt in my dreams :( bla bla bla sorry ladies i'm rambling :)
Oh Lisa sweety, I feel so bad that you are feeling this way.  Please just try to relax.  It's the only thing you can do and is best for the baby.  I know that Wed seems so far away, but we are all here for you and I just know in my bones that everything will be ok.
Thanks for the new cb thread.....awesome job as usual.  I was hoping to be the latest bfp on the bottom but maybe i will find out mid week.  Happy Easter to everyone~~
Great Job as always Bam dont change a thing ur the best :0)

Jenn sry about the bfn but like u know it could take longer for lil bean to implant :0) hang in there.
Jenn...sorry about the BFN, but like they said above it's still early.  My fingers are crossed for you!

Bam...There is nothing I can think of to add except new BFP's every week!  I could use recipe help still though =)

Lisa...I know exactly how you feel.  I am having a very hard time waiting to go for an u/s.  2 weeks and 5 days.  I was up ALL night last night because when I woke up my bb's weren't hurting like they had been and I had some cramps.  I woke DH up at 2 am crying b/c I thought for sure I was going to be bleeding and I wouldn't go to the bathroom b/c of it.  It's miserable to spend what's suposed to be a happy time in a constant state of worry and panic.  I hope we both get our scans and lots of reassurance!
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.