Positive Quote of the Day ~ In the Race

"I've got something inside of me, peasantlike and stubborn, and I'm in it till the end of the race."  Truman Capote

"We don't have to make elaborately detailed plans about how we're going to lead our lives (although it's good to do some planning along the way.)  We can simply set a course and pledge to hang in there, whatever comes.  This, in the end, is the most courageous and poweful thing we can say.

I am here and I'm staying.  Whatever life throws at me, I will not be stopped."

The Daily Book of Positive Quotations - Linda Picone
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks..i needed that...seeing as how one of my bf just told me she is pregnant the other day..i have been in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Gina... i just saw my friend had her third baby. the first time she got pregnant when she was 14 and her parents adopted the baby. then had another baby before she left school. she is a really lovely girl.. but its hard when she miscarried same time as me and got pregnant so fast and just gave birth.
Helpful - 0
like you always say... I dont have it in me to stop trying!
Helpful - 0
I don't know how I missed this post, but I'm so glad you started doing this again.  Great job!!!
Helpful - 0
I am here, and I am staying! I refuse to give up on my dream.
Helpful - 0
Lori - AMEN!
Helpful - 0
Gina....it's so bittersweet to find out friends are pg. I have been going through the same thing with my bf who found out she was pg. almost the same week I had the m/c.  It has been a challenging time for me and not sure if/when I will get over it.....I guess as the mood of this posting suggests...let's try to stay positive!  
Helpful - 0
Lori - your comment is so strong and positve... as you know I am going through some negative situations at the moment and feel like I am swimming against the tide with bricks tied round my ankles but maybe if I adapted to your way of thinking and starting saying your words to myself it would make me feel more positve again. Thank you once again for your inspiring words xx
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the TTC after Miscarriages Community

Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.