TTC with PCOS and over 40 Community
1 Members

Anyone have fertility issues related to PCOS?

I am 41 and I had my first child at 36 through IUI with clomid. My husband has sperm morphology issues as well. We were convinced that we were only going to have one child, but here we are 5 years later trying to see if we still have a chance. We are just getting started with a fertility specialist. We were in Ohio last time so this is a new Dr for us since moving back to Wisconsin. Anyway we have my husband started on a vitamin regimen to improve sperm health. That should take 60-90 days so feasibly we will not be starting our first IUI until December. I'm OK with waiting because I would also like to lose weight. I started this group because I wanted to see if there are others like me who are trying to conceive. Hope we can offer support to one another. This site was very helpful when we were trying in 2009\2010. Good luck everyone!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.