TWW Community
30 Members

CD20 & 7 DPO

Ugh the dreaded TWW. Every month I say that I'm NOT going to symptom track but every month it's always something new!! Then starts my POAS addiction which again I say every month I'm NOT going to do but being honest here I DO! Please tell me I'm NOT the only one who feels like this or does this!!

Feeling<~emotionally drained :(
I did it as well, and now that I have had my daughter. I know when im ovulating or fixing to start my period, because for several years I watched everything.
I love temping because u know when AF is coming so it's not a surprise. Ugh I watch everything too but I'm glad I do because I learn a lot.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.