TWW Community
30 Members

Getting Sick while in TWW

Have a question has anyone ever gotten a cold in the TWW bc it seem like it came from nowhere. Accordin to my calender i O'ed on the 13th and me and hubby bd about four 4 or 5 times in that wk on high fertile days and now im 6dpo was just fine on fri woke up sat had a full blown head cold now sunday my body is aching and im warm to the touch has anyone experience anything like this and got a positive test im not gonna test until AF is expected just was wondering thanks and lots of baby dust to everyone!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.