TWW Community
30 Members

evap or bfp

hi girlies! here's my dilemma. my LMP was on jan. 2nd and ovd around the 16th. i started having nausea on the 24th which is pretty unheard of unless im pregnant so naturally i suspected that. i started taking hpts on the 24th and every one has the thinnest pink line ive ever seen! ive obsessed a little and have taken 10 hpts over the past few days, all having that same pink line. its so thin and faint i dont know if i should trust them. all the lines have appeared around 3 mins, i tried to take a pic to post but my phone camera ***** and the lines are so thin. im hopeful this month!
When I was pregnant the two lines were nice and bright and came very quickly. When I wasn't pregnant I got a evap line... Best of luck and lots of baby dust!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.