Superhero?

So this little entry comes from thew idea from the movie Kick-*** please no spoilers. But the qeustion is what do you think of the idea but in real life.

Idea:normal people being superheros but with no powers.

I find the idea facinating. Some people standing up to crime in a new yet old fashion. Community justice. But were does it cross the line and just become another gang? Would it be a good thing, would you do it?
Not certain maybe the problem would be they became Vigilantes,  its sounds good in theory I guess but in practise many strange 'folks could be in control .
true but it could do so much good at the same time. How it would have to work as a group of people who only came together in a time of need and then seperated so it would not become just another gang
I think its a good idea...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Tea Time Cafe Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.