hi!

I usually don't go out anymore to places to spend my time, as I find them to be weird, and boring, and I get uncomfortable. But I like the name of this Cafe, and that it's on here I figured I'd stop in and check the place out. But I probably won't stay long if I'm anything like myself. Tea's fine!
Well welcome please try to keep hello messages in the intro page thank-you
Hi Patient glad to meet you, did you have a good Independence day yesterday ...I did ...yes I like this  name of this group ...If you have any good stories we'd love to hear them ...Marg
Hiya Patient49

Glad your here, whenever you are.  Post, talk or just lurk.  Your welcome to.  :)

Cheers  (THought I would go "british" in honor of "tea-time")

: )

~pb
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Tea Time Cafe Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.