Teen Anxiety Community
39 Members

Help

Im suffering from depression &im 15 idk what to do with myself I feel that all I can do is cry &its making my life difficult &i feel alone like I have nobody but myself &thats too much for a 15 year old can handle &my parents they dont understand I feel like they will judge me &im not ih the state of mind to deal with that whaats the best think I can do in this situation?
sweet heart you seem to be very sad you know  i suggest you should see a counselor  and i will be here for any thing you want :)
Hey, I'm 15 too and I know exactly what you're going through. I don't tell friends what's happening with me. And, parents... Well, they don't understand nothing I'm going through at the moment. I'm very annoying and I feel like I need someone there, but I feel like nobody cares what I'm going through. I cut myself now and have suicidal thoughts sometimes. Hey, if you need anything.. I'll be here. Even if it's a quick hi or anything, I'll be here.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.