Am I fine?

Ever since I could remember I would lie even though I have nothing to lie about it would just come out of ,y mouth as if I was telling the truth, I had terrible anxiety as a kid and I stole/still steal anything that's easy to take when I don't even need it. I have terrible mood swings and am angry or upset and even on the verge of crying almost all the time now a days and I guess I've also just felt like **** this who,e year and have had those thoughts of suicde and the low moods and was just wondering.... Does anyone know what's wrong with me??? Am I deprresed I feel so so confused because I have no idea what's going on in my head but I feel like I do?
I'm in the same boat, minus the stealing. And I see you have no answers, so if and when someone replies to my situation, I'll surely get back to you.