Do I have anxitey, depression, or is it just my girl hormones?

A few times a day I will feel upset. I don't know how to discribe it. I will be fine one minute and then be crying the next. I don't really know how else to put it. Usually I think about bad things in my life that are going on before this happens. I try to make them go away, but that doesn't work so I just end up crying. If I don't cry then I feel like it's hard to breath or the whole world is coming down on me at once. Like I said I don't really know how to discribe it other than it's not been the norm until a few months ago. It could just be stress. I could be depressed or have anxitey. It could just be because I am a girl with hormones. I just don't know. If you could let me know what you think it is or what I should do that would be great.
I know how u feel I'm 18 years old I think about the bad things that happen to me and I start to cry too I been depress since I was 6 years old at times I wish I wasn't alive I would just cry and cry until it's hard to breath at times I would just flip out punch the walls until my hands are swollen, black & blue my depression mostly comes from my pass
I am sorry to hear that. It just really sucks sometimes.