Teen Depression Community

Is there something wrong with me? Or is it normal?

So lately, around the past month or so, I've been feeling really tired, lazy and not wanting to do things that I used to enjoy, the things I was interested in are now suddently boring.. before, I used to use my time being with friends, or just watching movies or catching up on stories and things, but now I spend all day in bed not doing anything, I've been cancelling plans/activities that I used to do, I just feel like escaping life, but who doesn't right?

I don't have many friends, and the ones that I do have, I barely talk to or hang out with, I easily get stressed about practically anything, and I feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life in a boring and miserable way, I have a partial plan for my future, but I feel like I'm being forced to follow that plan even though I'm not.

I don't know if this made any sense whatsoever, I was practically writing my thoughts I guess.
Sorry if it sounds weird or stupid

Sorry you are going through this hard time and you do sound depressed.  Not getting out of bed to avoid the world is a clear sign.  Can you talk to your parents about this?  It may be time to seek some help so you can get back to living life.  good luck
Teen Depression Community
1.36k Questions
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.