Is there something wrong with me? Or is it normal?

So lately, around the past month or so, I've been feeling really tired, lazy and not wanting to do things that I used to enjoy, the things I was interested in are now suddently boring.. before, I used to use my time being with friends, or just watching movies or catching up on stories and things, but now I spend all day in bed not doing anything, I've been cancelling plans/activities that I used to do, I just feel like escaping life, but who doesn't right?

I don't have many friends, and the ones that I do have, I barely talk to or hang out with, I easily get stressed about practically anything, and I feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life in a boring and miserable way, I have a partial plan for my future, but I feel like I'm being forced to follow that plan even though I'm not.

I don't know if this made any sense whatsoever, I was practically writing my thoughts I guess.
Sorry if it sounds weird or stupid

Sorry you are going through this hard time and you do sound depressed.  Not getting out of bed to avoid the world is a clear sign.  Can you talk to your parents about this?  It may be time to seek some help so you can get back to living life.  good luck