Should I be worried about my friend?
So a few weeks back a friend of mine tried to kill himself with pills. He was sent to the hospital and saw a therapist regularly, but he showed no signs of improvement. Actually, he seemed to be getting worse. He was zoning out during conversations and sometimes burst into rage at the slightest provocation. He doesn't seem very stable, what should I do?
    RPG20
This is a hard one.  I'm glad that your friend has received and hopefully is still receiving medical care for suicidal thoughts and attempts.  I would try to be there to listen but at the same time, he is in recovery for deep depression.  If he says anything concerning to you like he wants to hurt himself OR is mad at the world or might hurt someone else, you need to call his parents and report that to them.  good luck and hopefully he will fully recover soon.