Teen Depression Community
Should I be worried about my friend?
So a few weeks back a friend of mine tried to kill himself with pills. He was sent to the hospital and saw a therapist regularly, but he showed no signs of improvement. Actually, he seemed to be getting worse. He was zoning out during conversations and sometimes burst into rage at the slightest provocation. He doesn't seem very stable, what should I do?
    RPG20
This is a hard one.  I'm glad that your friend has received and hopefully is still receiving medical care for suicidal thoughts and attempts.  I would try to be there to listen but at the same time, he is in recovery for deep depression.  If he says anything concerning to you like he wants to hurt himself OR is mad at the world or might hurt someone else, you need to call his parents and report that to them.  good luck and hopefully he will fully recover soon.  
Teen Depression Community
1.36k Questions
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.