Teen Health Community

Bump on penis after using latex condoms

After having protected sex and taking off the condom I noticed this bump on the shaft of my penis. The bump has a red base and a white ball at the top, now to the questions. Is this a allergic reaction to the rubber latex? Should I see a doctor? How should I proceed if not? Is this dangerous?
Hi and welcome. If you have an active sex life with or without using condoms, its always good to have some testing done to make sure all is ok. This issue might be a good reason to call for an appointment. Most likely nothing but an occasioanal doctors visit couldnt hurt.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?