Teen Health Community

Could I be pregnant!? Help please!!!

About a month ago, my boyfriend and I got kinda frisky and started fooling around. He was naked and I still had my bra and panties on. Well he started to dry hump me and he was going pretty fast. Once he told me he had to *** he did it that very second and got *** on my panties. Once he noticed that he immediately took them off. The panties are from Victoria secret so it has that two layer part but where the *** landed was the single layer and it was pretty thin. I'm suppose to get my period tomorrow and I haven't really shown any signs that I am getting it except for the fact that I am breaking out which usually happens right before I get it. I haven't gotten any of the cramps, headaches, and tenderness which I usually get. Another thing is I have been sick the past two weeks with mono. Could that be a reason why I haven't shown any signs of my period? Could I be pregnant? This happened almost a month ago and I am still a virgin

Hi!
Given the sequence of events you describe, chances of pregnancy are pretty remote (would say there is no chance). Yes, prolonged two week mono infection can delay periods. Also, your stress can delay it. So, if you do not get periods in a weeks time, take a pregnancy test and see. In all probability it will be negative. You will then need to consult a doctor for medications to bring about the periods if they delay beyond 10 days. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?