Teen Health Community
2.87k Members
16595907 tn?1449500139

Could I have A DSD?

I think I have a Disorder of Sex Development? My private parts don't look right. I used to have two sets of ""lips"". They have fused together, I only have one set now. This one set of ""lips"" are very big, and have grown together? If I separate them, it hurts. Separating them can only be done by force, and is painful during and after. My private parts don't look female, but more male - like a small penis. Overall, my genitalia is made of this one set of ""lips"" and what looks like a ""tip"" at the very bottom. To make it even more clear to anyone reading - the one set of lips are naturally like this. It's not that 'they just touch', or are 'just big'. It's that they literally grow together, making my genitalia look like a small penis. It's hard to describe. The set of lips completely hang out and stick together. All of it looks like a small penis. I have tried to discuss this, but it was pushed aside. I was given the label of Transsexual.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?